A special thank you goes to the Arlington Independent School District that allows the Arlington 4th of July Association covered space at the Bus Barns to be used for float construction. This is a special privilege that The Association would like to maintain. If you are interested in reserving space for this year’s parade, please read the following. There is a $25 per entry fee that is charged to help defray costs of clean up.
The Bus Barn is located at the intersection of Davis and Arkansas Lane. And yes, we have electricity there if it is needed.
Your organization must comply with the following rules or you will not be allowed further use of the bus barn.
- NO VEHICLE MAY REMAIN PARKED IN FLOAT CONSTRUCTION STALL
- NO CHILDREN UNDERT 12 AT ANYTIME!
- ALL CHILDREN 13 AND OVER MUST BE SUPERVISED!
- NO CHILDREN UNATTENDED IN THE RESTROOMS
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- CLEAN YOUR AREA BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- ALL FLOATS AND MATERIALS REMOVED BY 5:00 P.M. JULY 4th
- STAY AWAY FROM ALL BUSES!
- NO TOBACCO USE ON AISD PROPERTY AT ANY TIME!
- Print Bus Barn Agreement (pdf format) and submit to Arlington 4th of July Association.
- Saturday, June 29 – 12 noon – 9pm
- Sunday, June 30 – 1pm – 9 pm
- Monday, July 1 – 10 am- 9 pm
- Tuesday, July 2 – 10 am - 9 pm
- Wednesday, July 3 – 10 am – 9 pm
- Thursday, July 4 – 5 am (Police escort to UTA Parking lot at 6 am) — complete removal by 5 pm.
Questions please contact: